To improve our clients’ health by providing accessible, secured and accredited comprehensive centers for the diagnosis and the treatment of diseases, particularly sleep disorders, COPD and asthma. Under the supervision of specialized physicians, our multi-disciplinary team will employ state of the art in laboratory or at-home diagnostic testing.
OSR Medical Values are as follows:
- We are committed to the pursuit for continuously improving the quality and security in accordance with our mission;
- We encourage team work to achieve the desired results and goals in order to help promote personal growth;
- We adhere to innovation and to state of the art research as well as the enhancement of healthcare services to the community;
- We attentively look for the maintenance of mutual respect of the customers, employees and suppliers.
OSR Medical Team
1. Corporate Medical Director: Ibrahim Kassissia, M.D., M.Sc., Ph.D.
Our multi-disciplinary team applies rigorous quality control procedures to our services. The team is composed of:
2. Medical Directors of the Sleep Disorders Centres:
Montreal: Marc Baltzan, M.D., FRCPC, DABSM (Diplomat of the American Board of Sleep Medicine)
Laval: Paul Verschelden M.D., RCPSC, DABSM (Diplomat of the American Board of Sleep Medicine)
3. Associated Medical Practitioners:
Katéri Champagne, M.D., M.Sc., FRCPC, DABSM
Basil Petrof, M.D., FRCPC, DABSM
Nurses, Polysomnographic Technologists certified by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT), Electro-Physiologists and Respiratory Therapists
Founded in Montreal in 1998, OSR MEDICAL INC is headquartered in Quebec and provides healthcare services in the field of sleep medicine and sleep disorders. We offer healthcare services both in the clinical setting and in your home. We are an accredited service supplier to several health centers in Quebec.
Since 2007, our Sleep Disorders Centre is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, (AASM) as an “Accredited Member Center“. We are the first Centre in Canada to be so accredited. The AASM is the only professional society dedicated exclusively to the sub-specialty of sleep medicine. As the leading voice in the field of sleep medicine, the AASM sets standards and promotes excellence in the furnishing of healthcare services, education and research.
OSR Medical Sleep Disorder Diagnostic Centre Receives Program Accreditation
OSR Medical Inc. has been an accredited member of Accreditation Canada since 2002. Accreditation Canada is valid for three year periods. OSR Médical Inc. is accredited from November 2011 to 2014, and was accredited from 2009 to 2012, 2005 to 2008 and from 2002 to 2005. The goal of Accreditation Canada is to assist healthcare providers to evaluate and improve the quality of the medical services they provide to their clients.